BlissFire Media Anthology General Submission Guidelines
We are currently accepting ORIGINAL submissions for the upcoming BlissFireMedia anthology of narcissistic abuse survivor stories. Additonal info is available at this page.
Stories should be submitted in one of the following formats.
- Microsoft Word
- plain text
- Google Doc
Other Items of Note
- Wordcount should be approxmiately 1,500 to 3,000 words unless otherwise specified.
- Submit stories by email to: email@example.com
- Use the subject line: Anthology Submission from (Your Name)
- Please include a brief bio and a brief synopsis in the body of your email.
- Please do your best to avoid grammatical errors, spelling mistakes or punctuation mistakes.
- While we don’t require perfection, manuscripts requiring excessive editing may be returned. Editing services are available through BlissFireMedia’s team, or have a friend read through before submission.
Use the following template to submit your work.
- Your Name
- Word count
- [10 blank lines]
Body of story
BlissFireMedia’s team will respond to every author who submits a manuscript within 14 business days of submission.
- Your story must be original work, with the digital rights unencumbered.
- You do not need to be a previously published author to submit and be published in a BlissFireMedia anthology – we are all about supporting new authors, too. Good stories are worth sharing, regardless of the current state of the author’s publishing career (or lack thereof).
- Authors selected for publication will also be entitled to one free online copy and one free paperback copy of the anthology. Additional copies may be purchased at the publisher’s cost (usually less than $3 per book).
- Visit the FAQ page for additional information.