2016 is the year of anthologies at BlissFireMedia! Looking to submit a story? Here are our submission guidelines. And below, the most frequently asked questions.
Have more questions? Reach out to our editorial team at email@example.com. We will respond within 2 business days. For a faster response, contact us on Facebook.
What’s in it for you?
- Every accepted submission will be published in an anthology. Your author name will be added and connected to your new or existing Amazon profile.
- Anthology authors who are seeking publishers for their books will be given priority by our editorial and acquisition teams – so you’ll move to the top of our list.
- Authors will receive one free copy of the anthology in paperback and an ebook copy. They will also be given the opportunity to purchase additional paperback copies at the publisher’s price, generally less than $3 per book.
- Authors receive a dedicated page on the BlissFireMedia website that can link to and share your sites, books, pages and/or products.
- Authors receive free promotion in the expansive and interactive BlissFireMedia network.
What are the themes?
Here is our tentative schedule for production.
- January – Poetry and Prose
- February – True Love Stories
- March – Stories of Rebirth and Reinvention
- April – Stories of Overcoming Hardships and Getting Through the Worst Times in Life
- May – Ugly Duckling Stories
- June – Narcissistic Abuse Survivor Stories
- July – Patriotic Stories
- August – Sizzling Summertime Stories (Erotica)
- September – Schooldays (Stories about school)
- October – Scare Me Silly
- November – How the LOA Worked for Me (Personal accounts of how lives were changed by using the law of attraction)
- December – Success in the Face of Adversity: What It Takes
Who can submit their stories? Do I need to be a published author?
Published authors are always welcome to submit, but these anthologies are also geared at finding and cultivating new talent – so if you’re someone who has a story to tell, we want to read it. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never been published – now’s your chance!