This is an official call for content for stories of survival of and triumph over narcissistic abuse.
If you or someone you know has been in a toxic relationship with an abusive narcissist and has survived and thrived afterward, we want your story.
What’s in it for you?
- Every accepted submission will be published in an anthology. Your author name will be added and connected to your new or existing Amazon profile.
- Anthology authors who are seeking publishers for their books will be given priority by our editorial and acquisition teams – so you’ll move to the top of our list.
- Authors will receive one free copy of the anthology in paperback and an ebook copy. They will also be given the opportunity to purchase additional paperback copies at the publisher’s price, generally less than $3 per book.
- Authors receive a dedicated page on the BlissFireMedia website that can link to and share your sites, books, pages and/or products.
- Authors receive free promotion in the expansive and interactive BlissFireMedia network.
Who can submit their stories? Do I need to be a published author?
Published authors are always welcome to submit, but these anthologies are also geared at finding and cultivating new talent – so if you’re someone who has a story to tell, we want to read it. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never been published – now’s your chance!
Check out the submission guidelines here.
Please share this post with anyone else who you feel might be interested in submission.
What are you working on this week? Tell us in the comments.