How about a few Instagram statistics? We’ll start with the sheer number of users.
- There are more than 400 million Instagrams users, according to research published this month, including 75 million daily users. That’s a lot of eyeballs, if you know what I mean.
- 20 percent of ALL internet users are on Instagram.
- 77.6 million Americans use Instagram – nearly 28 percent of ALL Americans.
- 49 percent are female, 51 percent are male
BUT – if you’re writing for someone like menopausal women, you probably don’t want to mess with Instagram too much. Why? (More stats!)
- 90 percent of Instagram users are under 35.
So, depending on your niche, this may or may not be of interest to you.
But if you’re among those who are looking to reach people under the age of 35, Instagram could be a goldmine for you when it comes to building a strong network of blog supporters – and you might want to download my brand new free report: