Social media marketing is not only the most effective, targeted type of consumer connection and advertising that has ever existed until now, but it’s absolutely necessary in today’s business world if you’re going to stay competitive -and it’s true in nearly every industry. Even a local “mom and pop” shop can benefit from social media and the real-time networking it can offer.
Blogging & Social Media Services at BlissFire Media
BlissFire Media’s team members include experienced bloggers and avid social networkers and social media marketers.
Our founding editor stay up-to-date with current social media trends, and she can help you or your company get noticed online.
You may prefer to use your BlissFire Media blogger as a ghost blogger, or you may want her to represent your company personally – it’s your choice.
- Ghost blogging is a service in which the writer represents you or your company through your blog. The writer may just be “the voice” of the company, or she may write under the names of one or more prominent people in your company.
- Personal representation means that the blogger would write under her own byline and promote the work as her own (on behalf of your company.)
Social Media Services
In either case, blogging services are naturally complimented byservices (publicizing your company’s blog through various online social networks and websites.)
You’ve Got Options
BlissFire’s blogging and social media packages include a number of options, such as:
- website and blog design and management
- writing scheduled, SEO-friendly blog posts
- editing content
- soliciting expert guest bloggers and interviews
- social networking on your company’s behalf
- social media marketing
- detailed website reviews
- marketing materials
- custom projects