As a BlissFire Media Featured Blogger, we ask that you:
- Provide 1 or more niche-related posts per week and post to your assigned blog. (Note: See “Important to remember” below for explanation on what “provide posts” means here).
- Help promote the posts you post on the blog via your own social media networks and our Facebook page. (We will make you an admin).
- When you can, respond to comments made by readers on your posts.
- Offer your input, thoughts and ideas on the future development of your site and/or related products.
- Work independently to develop and maintain your audience, content and concepts. However, reach out to our editorial team for assistance and ideas as needed.
Your benefits would include:
- One free 250×250 ad space on a special page of the Blissful.li site which can be used at your discretion so long as you don’t include adult or otherwise politically incorrect material. You may choose to use this space to insert an ad for your own site, for an affiliate product or service, for your AdSense or other advertiser code or even a picture of your puppy—whatever makes you happy.
- A full page on the primary site that will feature your bio and any other information you’d like to share, including photos, writing samples and other portfolio items. You may also include affiliate links, links to your own sites and ad code on your page as you like.
- 50% of all additional advertising income made from your blog.
- A free WordPress website with free hosting on our servers. We will even help set up the design/template for you, as well as offering advice and assistance on helping to build and manage the site.
- Assistance in promoting your posts on our site and your own sites (if you like) through our large, well-developed networks.
Important to remember:
- The more you write, the more potential income you can make. Payouts will happen each month following AdSense payments. Those who earn a minimum of $25 per month get paid via PayPal.
- You are not required to write all five posts to your site each week, but we would love it if you did. Still, you’ve got options:
- You can accept guest posts at your discretion. If we didn’t trust your judgment,we wouldn’t ask you to blog for us.
- You can ask your editorial team for content. We have a huge catalog of content that just needs some good edits/rewrites. We are happy to provide it if you ask.
- You can rewrite/redirect posts from your own blog.
- You can do “round-up” posts, where you pick up several related stories from around the web and you link out to each one, with just a brief description of why you’re linking to it. (Examples: events lineups, best of lists, “links we love” posts that include posts from around the web from multiple authors, or posts from your own site or any/all of the Blissful.li sites., “what to wear,” etc.—lists in general work well.)
- You are free at any time to opt out, take time off or choose to stop posting. If you do, please, please let your editorial team know, and please understand there will be no hard feelings.
- In addition to the potential AdSense income, you can make money from your on-site adspace, your on-site page and your free WordPress site with hosting (a client would pay anywhere from $600 to more than $2k for just the setup and design—that doesn’t include the hosting cost!).
Does this sound like something that would be a good choice for you? If you’re interested, please email founding editor Angela Atkinson at email@example.com.